Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Carl Jung's Theory: Judger/Perceiver

In the last part of Jung's theory describes how we perceive life. Those who view life in more of a structured way are called judges. While, those who view life more of a flexible way are called perceivers. Judges are more organized. They like to prepare for things in advance and like to stick to a schedule or a routine. Sometimes, they are viewed as being rigid. While perceivers, like to allow events in life to flow. They accept new ideas and allow more time for creativity. They are usually curious and adapt more easily to new environments. Sometimes, they are viewed as having no goal to aim for in life. Based off of the test results, I am a judger. I am usually an organized person. When I was younger, I use to make schedules and tried to follow them through. While, some of friends who are perceivers are far more laid back and relaxed. Sometimes, I wish I could be like them. However, I feel that if I'm not organized, I won't be able to complete many tasks. I would feel that I have lost my sense of control on things, if I am not organized and prepared for the future. This was the last of the four parts of Jung's theory.
As a judger, myself, I would also be making a
schedule.

1 comment: