Sunday, September 15, 2013

Introduction

Welcome:

The Earth today carries about 7.2 billion people. Each and every person is different in their own way. It's their own personality that makes them so unique. Several people have made mind blowing theories about personalities. A while back, I was introduced to Jung's 16 personality types. I took the test and four letters popped out: INTJ. Ever since then I've been obsessed with theories made about personalities. Everyday, I meet new people. My high school is full of people who are completely different from each other. By learning about personalities, I've established more acceptance and tolerance for others. Through this blog, I hope to teach and show those interested in the many personality theories where they fit in, and what others are as well. This blog will hopefully become a useful tool for everyone who holds an interest in psychology like I do. For the beginners out there, don't worry. I'll start from the basics. If you have any suggestions on a theory I should post about, please comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment